Desirae Jeannotte Notary Public


Real Estate Transfers

Estate Planning



Fort St. John Notary Public

Front of Office.jpg



1, 10230 100th Street                    Fort St. John, BC

(250) 787-1163

Areas of Practice

Street Block.jpg

Real Estate transfers

We can represent you in Real Estate Transfers and prepare legal documents for:

  • Buying a House, Condo, or Property

  • Selling a House, Condo, or Property

  • Mobile Home Transfers

  • Family Transfers

  • Ownership Changes

  • Removing Mortgage Charges when Paid Off

  • Buying and Selling Commercial Real Estate

House and Money.jpg


Mortgage refinancing involves borrowing money against the current value of your home. A mortgage refinancing or line of credit could allow you to leverage the equity in your home to access funds for your next investments, renovations or other financial needs. If your mortgage term is over and would like to switch to another lender, this would require the old mortgage to be taken off of your home and the new one to be put on.

Family Feet.jpg

Estate planning

Everyone should have an estate plan, and we understand that it can be an emotional planning process, unique to each individual and family.  Our goal is to help you create an estate plan that brings peace of mind to you and your family. We take our time to fully understand your situation and needs in order to ensure that the estate and incapacity planning documents are prepared to protect your interest, while also serving as a tool to reduce probate fees and minimize taxes.

Signature 5.jpg


To notarize a document is to certify or attest to the validity of a signature on the given document. There are thousands of variations of documents that need to be signed in front of a Notary Public. Some of those documents are:

  • Travel Consent Letters

  • Insurance Loss Declarations

  • Certified True Copies of Documents

  • Affidavits or Statutory Declarations

  • Execution or Authentications of International Documents

  • Letters of Invitation

  • Purchase or Sale Documents for out of town properties